Re: [Internetgovtech] IANA changes process

Eliot,

> While I appreciate your measured tones, you may have understated the
> situation in this case.  Two things are being proposed that require
> careful consideration.

I am sorry if I was unclear. This is indeed very important, and, yes, as you point out there are multiple aspects, both the process and the scope.

The process is here: http://www.icann.org/en/about/agreements/iana/transition/draft-proposal-08apr14-en.htm
And the scope here: http://www.icann.org/en/about/agreements/iana/iana-transition-scoping-08apr14-en.pdf

I expect the IAB and its IANA program to lead the preparation of response(s), but nevertheless, community discussion of the topic would be very helpful as well.

Jari