Re: Yahoo breaks every mailing list in the world including the IETF's

I was *sure* that the SPF pass was all that was required; I didn't get that bit in the spec where "Alignment" means matching up the From: field.  Has it always been like that?  Because if not then list-friendly (but not forwarding-friendly) domains could have just used SPF.

Ah well, guess it's a lot more messed up than I thought. :(

Cheers,
Sabahattin