Re: RFC 7168 on The Hyper Text Coffee Pot Control Protocol for Tea Efflux Appliances (HTCPCP-TEA)

Review comments:

Section 2.2.1 There are also additional modes of sugar than cane sugar.  It should support sugar beet sugar. So section 2.2.1 sugar-beet and sugar-cane should be included in the options.

Tea has state(s) - it is either brewed or unbrewed , as well as cold or hot. There needs to be an optional state monitor reporting {brewed | unbrewed } and { hot | cold }.

 I'm undecided if there should be a  { sat-too-long-and-is-cold | fresh } message. Perhaps a wider review would be helpful.

Finally is there any requirement for a parameter to specify ice?

-rgd