Re: Russia, Ukraine and ITU

On 10 March 2014 12:14, Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It was meant to go to the governance discuss list. And I checked that was in the To line before hitting send.

You appreciate that such a graceful admission quite spoils the fun I had in crafting such a snarky reply?

These autocompletes are a security hazard.

Very much so. It's amazing what you get in your inbox when you've a name like "Dave".

I wonder if it's worth writing something on them, alongside potential mitigations.

For corporate cases, implementing a security policy with labelling to ensure internal information doesn't leak externally by accident would be a good start, but for personal cases I really don't have much to offer.