Re: IETF working language

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 1:53 PM, <l.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm more concerned with reading and writing.

And I more concerned about the lack of empathy that native English speakers have regarding non-native.

Also, as a non-native speaker of English that has put a lot of effort to learn a second language I found very insulting that I would need to be assessed in my understanding and use of English to participate in the IETF.

Regards,
as