Re: Consequences of Snowdonia

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is off topic but I know from sources that my posts here reach certain
> targets.

you're probably just trolling but...

> Fact: The Russian Army is mobilizing on the borders of Ukraine

this is akin to what happened in ~04 with Estonia/Talinin, almost?

> Fact: The Internet security community can't trust the NSA to coordinate the
> response because you betrayed us.

In which prior incident has anyone of consequence cared a whit about
what 'nsa' had to say or coordinate? (none, really, none)

> If there is an invasion it is very likely that the Russians will attempt a
> repeat of their tactic from the South Ossetia campaign and using BGP
> rerouting and Web site hijacking to issue bogus instructions purporting to

welp, I'm super glad we fixed bgp security and hijacking and
'mis-origination' ... wait. :(