Re: Internet organisations coordination meeting

> If we come to the conclusion that our "leaders" are not saying
> what we want them to say (with or without qualifications about
> who they are speaking for), then the correct remedies …

Right. This is why the note said, among other thing, that "there is a lot of work happening in our respective communities, driven by the participants and handled with the usual community processes".

(By the way, I do get a lot of feedback on what I say in various places. Please keep that feedback coming. It is helpful.)

Jari