Re: When is an idea a good idea?

Hi, Tom,

Keeping in mind that my ask was based on what I, personally, would find helpful to see in documents and not just revealed during extended Last Call discussions as if they were the Dance of the Seven Veils, not intended to express opinions about what the IESG then was doing, and this is slippery-sloping towards a re-litigation of a couple of decades of IETF work ...

( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_of_the_Seven_Veils)