Re: [mpls] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-04.txt> (Encapsulating MPLS in UDP) to Proposed Standard

In message <290E20B455C66743BE178C5C84F1240847E63346F7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
l.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> "ASICs can't do IPv6 in hardware! IPv6 can only be done with slow
> software forwarding! We're stuck with v4!"
>
> I think we've been here before.
>
> Lloyd Wood
> http://about.me/lloydwood

At what point does this discussion no longer have any relevance at all
to draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp?

The draft is going to say SHOULD wrt UDP checksums.  If you have an
issue with the wording of the draft, please comment on the draft.

Curtis