Re: Third party disclosures and NDAs (Re: Problem with new Note Well )

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Mulligan, Geoff
<geoff.mulligan@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I do want to be clear - I am not currently facing this situation and I haven't yet faced this situation, but I fear that as a consultant (in the future when this current job ends) I may face this.  I want to understand my options as I would like to continue my participation and affiliation with the IETF.

Geoff, IMHO (and I have done this): when you start a consulting gig
that involves speaking up in SDOs, set up time to review the SDO IPR
policies with your management and lawyers, and get a baseline for how
they want you to handle gray area situations.