Re: Last Call: <draft-housley-number-registries-02.txt> (Internet Numbers Registries) to Informational RFC

Scott:

Others have made a similar suggestion.  I think it might be better to point to the IANA registry, instead of the RFC that created the registry.  In addition, this document can create a registry for special-purpose AS numbers.

Russ