Re: Gen-Art telechat review of draft-farrell-perpass-attack-04

Sam: I believe that all you ask is still there.  We will consider PM at architecture time, and anyone can contribute. We'll take it seriously.  What's missing is the requirement to demonstrate that you have covered all the issues, to an unknown level.  Essentially this is how we work already.

Scott