Re: draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp was RE: gre-in-udp draft (was: RE: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG)

On 09/01/2014 02:59, l.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
MPLS itself is not self-checking (GRE is for header and
payload -  if its optional checksum is used.) Without checking,  corrupt
the MPLS label, send it to another tunnel.
Lloyd

I would be interested in what operators are observing in their
network, because I have never heard a concern expressed that this
was happening.

- Stewart