Re: IETF Specification for FREE SPEECH BOX, a device designed for covert access of the Internet to post key information

> From: TGLASSEY <tglassey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Since the IETF is moving into use of its protocols and standards I want
> to propose an interesting potential here - its for the creation of a WG
> who's work product would be a system to provide covert web-based access
> to a thing called a Free Speech Platform.

The obvious question is whether there is a significant number of
people interested on working on it.

The less obvious question is whether there would be any standards
generated, as opposed to generating a software system.  (Software
system projects are not done by the IETF, but there are other
organizations that do that.)

Dale