Re: Last call debate on draft-farrell-perpass-attack

Thanks, Adrian - this matches pretty closely my own thoughts as well, but you put it in very clear words.

And to be honest - we do see over-eager ADs at times (as we sometimes also see over-eager authors, chairs, or working groups…) and I've been over-eager myself at times. Hopefully less often nowadays with more perspective. We all make mistakes. But I've yet to witness a situation where reasonable discussion could not resolve the situation, not to mention the availability of appeals, nomcom comments, recalls, etc. In any case, as Adrian points out, this document provides no tools for a misbehaving person to use as an argument.

Jari