Re: Last Call: <draft-crocker-id-adoption-05.txt> (Creating an IETF Working Group Draft) to Informational RFC

The document is in pretty good shape and looks pretty ready for
publication. Note that in the "NOTE" at the top of section 3, at the
beginning of the fourth line, the word "authors" is missing.

Also, the draft uses the older convention of "Network Working Group"
at the top of the boilerplate. If there was ever a draft that should
use the newer convention of "Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)"
instead, this one probably qualifies.

Cheers,
Andy