From: mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 24 December 2013 19:10
To: Wood L  Dr (Electronic Eng)
Cc: ietf@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Chang'E 3

Thanks for the papers.
I read them... the systems interop paper didn't tell me much about the
underlying protocols, but at least I have some names I can google.

I wonder if the IETF 89 London Technical plenary would be interested in a
talk from you on interplanetary internet.

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [