Re: Editorial thoughts on draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02

Scott raised important points and so did Ted. I like Ted's wording, but it leave it to document editors to figure out the exact draft now that we agree with the sentiment.

FWIW when I have talked about this issue, I've usually talked about the fact that Internet has a vulnerability for pervasive monitoring and that we need to address that vulnerability just like we do with other vulnerabilities. (To our ability, just like with the other vulnerabilities.) "Threat" would work well for me, too.

Jari