RE: [perpass] comments and questions for the group on draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02

FWIW - I would be fine with wording changes on the lines of what Alissa is suggesting. Mentioning network operations rather than network management is more accurate actually in this case. What we usually call 'network management' is part of the toolset needed to operate networks.

Regards,

Dan