Re: Matthew's Objections: was Re: [rtcweb] Straw Poll on Video Codec Alternatives

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Dave Crocker <dhc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The issue that I see being raised is not whether a straw poll is 'normal' within IETF processes but the question of whether the way it is being pursued is problematic.

I suspect that, having gone off the rails for a bit, the act or getting back on track will inevitably be a little bumpy.

Do you see anything more than that?

Dave.