Re: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-04.txt

Thanks, Ines.

Just to add one thing to what Ines said. We've considered the option of putting the anti-harassment policy here as well, but at the moment my feeling is that we need to have further experience with it and even if my goal is to make the anti-harassment policy also a BCP, it may change more rapidly than what the material in this draft. So my proposal is to leave it for a separate document.

Jari