IETF Meeting Scheduling

I note with some confusion that there may be an error in the IETF "Important Dates" page, regarding the dates of the Honolulu meeting which is, as I'm sure you'll all agree, an important date if ever there was one, which we'll all be trying to sneak onto our corporate travel junkets as early as possible.

Imagine my confusion, then, when I realised with horror that it'd already passed:

IETF 91: November 9 - 14, 2013, Honolulu, HI, USA

Luckily, I then realised the correct dates were listed below, more consistently with the other dates on the page, and I've merely missed the first month:

2014-11-09 - 2013-11-14: 91st IETF Meeting in Honolulu, HI, USA.

Although clearly the wrong way around, I congratulate those organizing the 2014 meetings for extending the highly congested week; although for that length of time I may need to pack extra socks.

Dave.