Re: Alternative decision process in RTCWeb

More to the point, if the WG cannot come to IETF consensus, that itself is sufficient to let the IESG know the WG (a bunch of close experts) is not *READY* to select a single codec. If the WG is not *READY* to pick a single codec, neither is the IETF.

The proposal is DOA.

BTW, per the rules, I am eligible to vote. Sigh.