Re: IAB statement on draft-farrell-perpass-attack-00

On Wednesday, November 27, 2013, SM wrote:

In very simplistic terms the draft says:

  "consensus to design protocols so as to mitigate the attack, where
   possible."

What do our protocol designers think about that mitigation possibility and about that protocol attack consideration?

Why the draft wants to recommend in a same/one design consideration of such attack? We may have more design considerations of our protocols.

Does the draft explain "Mitigate the attack" in user favours? users will think every thing is possible.

What does "where possible" mean here? Is it clear for readers or it is just me?

The draft written as information and thoughts, so it should be informational not BCP. If BCP it need to be more specific in making technical mitigations and their possibilities clear.

AB