Re: https at ietf.org

I like where this has ended up. I am pretty convinced that HTTPS is mostly a dead end because of the CA problem. However, getting RFC 2817 really, really out there would be a huge advance. Like a lot of security stuff, people need a compelling reason to deploy *or* they will use it if it is “just there.” Let us make it “just be there."