Re: Last Call: Change the status of ADSP (RFC 5617) to Historic

Hi Barry,
At 09:36 22-11-2013, Barry Leiba wrote:
I'm not sure I understand the question or the problem.  We normally
leave registries and registered entries alone.  What sort of cleanup
are you looking for?

I am not looking for a cleanup. I commented as I read the RFC and the IESG Evaluation record and I did not see any comment about the registries or the usual IANA comment in the datatracker.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy