RE: Separate ADs roles from IESG

A better management/technical split that I can see would be exemplified by the recent proposal of an anti-harassment statement (q.v.).

At the moment it is the IESG's responsibility to produce such statements and it is currently the IESG's responsibility to hear appeals etc.  That *seems* like a very different task from reviewing documents or keeping a WG within charter and working to its millstones.

Adrian