RE: NOMCOM - Critical shortage of nominees for multiple areas

Hi Allison,

in your model you don't count those people who have been rejecting to a nomination,
just because they believe the current AD did a very good job and he/she should be reelected.

So the situation is not that bad, if there is only the current AD on the nominee list.

Cheers,
Mehmet