RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-08.txt> (IGMP/MLD-Based Explicit Membership Tracking Function for Multicast Routers) to Proposed Standard

I have a few small comments that I collected during my review as responsible AD.
Please address them as part of the IETF last call.

Thanks,
Adrian

===

I think your core reference [6] is supposed to refer to RFC 2236 for the
core definition of IGMPv2. That RFC certainly matches the name of the
document you have given.

[Hint: idnits is your friend!]

---

idnits complains about the 2119 boiler plate because you are missing a
space in
  "RECOMMENDED","MAY",

---

Section 1 contains a clumsy sentence

   To alleviate the problem, unsolicited
   (defined in [2][3]).

How about

   To alleviate this problem, unsolicited
   value of the [Robustness Variable] defined in [2] and [3].

---

Section 3

While *everyone* knows what S and G stand for, you should still say.