Re: [karp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-07.txt> (Operations Model for Router Keying) to Informational RFC

Danny sent me private text that he believes is better than what I
proposed.

I like your text below except that signing is the wrong word.
How about generation of integrity-protected messages?

These messages are almost never digitally signed.

Proposed text: