Re: [trill] Last Call: <draft-ietf-trill-directory-framework-05.txt> (TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links): Edge Directory Assistance Framework) to Informational RFC

Based on the approval of draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling, the directory
framework document should mention TRILL Fine Grained Labels.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx