Re: Final Announcement of Qualified Volunteers

I find the presumption that IETF attendees employed by companies that send large number of attendees are robots to be somewhat distasteful.   It also doesn't match my experience.   I am sure that _some_ attendees from large companies are just as partisan as you fear, but some are not.   So I am not convinced that your proposal would have a good outcome.