RE: Comments For I-D: draft-moonesamy-nomcom-eligibility-00 (was Re: The Nominating Committee Process: Eligibility)

> This message is reply to an author of a new draft under ietf discussion.
> If this list is not the correct place to discuss such matter, then the
> list's responsible Chair is required to give details of where to
> discuss such new work.

I have no idea what a "list's responsible chair" is, but there is an ITEF list
dedicated for the discussion of issues related to NomCom.

"This mailing list is a relocation of the mailing list used by the
(now-concluded)NomCom working group, and reopened for discussion of the cureent
proposals for revision of the Nomcom process."

> Please note that I was told not to post more discuss messages
> on this list

That is an interesting statement, IMHO. Had you said "requested", I would have
understood. Had you said "warned of the consequences if you continued to post in
a particular way", I would have known what was going on. But "told not to post"
is, AFAIK only achievable through a posting ban, which you don't seem to have
received.

Adrian