Re: Evi Nemeth

As we have been working together as IETF community as well as univ. community with us, I would share thiss loss of Evi with us and all the students working with her at IETF.
Jun Murai

2013年6月28日金曜日 Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx:
Evi used to be an IETF regular. There is rather ominous news - she is
lost at sea between New Zealand and Australia:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10893482

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10893503

Regards
   Brian Carpenter