Re: The Nominating Committee Process: Eligibility

Hi Abdussalam,
At 12:16 27-06-2013, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
I support the draft, it will give all participants from all the world equal opputunity. I made input related to this on the list because I found that I am remote participant and there was limits and conditions which I don't want. However, there may be some reasons that IETF done it that way which the draft may need to clarify and solve,

Thanks for explaining why you support the draft. I am going to list some questions. Please read them as points to consider. There isn't any obligation to provide comments.

 - What is your opinion about helping the "pie get larger"?

 - What would be an acceptable way of determining whether someone
   has been contributing to the IETF over a period of five meetings?

 - Dave Cridland suggested that working groups provide a smallish set of
   volunteers each for the selection process.  Is it okay to leave it
   to the working group chair to make the decision?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy