Re: The Nominating Committee Process: Eligibility

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 2:46 PM, Michael Richardson <mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just as long as you understand that you are influencing the diversity of the nomcom itself.

Yes, we need to cultivate more talent and more viewpoints while
simultaneously using hard-earned wisdom and encouraging growth of that
wisdom in the less experienced.  I'm looking for the proposal from a
few years ago for a balance like that in the NomCom, but haven't found
it yet.