Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC Review of draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp-07

Ben, thank you very much for the review, and Michael, thank you for answering and addressing the issues.

I am still concerned about the crypto profile question, however. I'd like to understand what the lack of a profile specification means for interoperability and the ability of others to use this spec.

Jari