Re: financial fun with an IETF Meeting in South America

Dear Fernando,

If I have to decide about a meeting in Buenos Aires based in the
information that I read in the Brazilian newspapers and magazines I
decide to no. By this reason I need to listen from Argentine people, as
you. I believe this is the right way to decide.

The choice of Buenos Aires is a definitive fact, and I have no decision
concerns this selection. My approach was to reinforce the fact that only
you, in Argentina can really guide us, if the decision were to be
revoked. Buenos Aires was a beatiful choice!

It was not an arbitrary comment. It was real and oriented so that any
queries related to media reports, our people of Argentina should be heard.

Therefore, you should have no doubt that I'm hoping to have a meeting of
the IETF in Buenos Aires.

Best regards,

Julião