Participation per Region of Authoring IETF documents vs Marketing

 Each IETF document mentions the authors place address (I may suggest
adding region, as a categorised by IETF), but not sure of history
statistics of how many IETF-documents produced by authors in South
America, Africa, or Asia, or others.

 I think it is a good marketing start for IETF to get more
Informational-RFCs input from regions by guiding their inputs.
Furthermore, if IETF helds a meeting in one region with very low
participation, then Why not that IETF encourages people to involve in
joining authors of interested documents to that region and interested
to IETF as well?

AB