Re: More participation from under-represented regions

Hi Joel,
At 22:45 26-05-2013, joel jaeggli wrote:
notable sucesses I don't think of it a fertile training ground for new IETF participants.

I agree that it is not fertile ground for new IETF participants.

People come to the IETF with work because they have a problem which the work product of their contribution through the IETF activity addresses.
That's fairly expensive, time consuming, and has uncertain results.

Yes.

Regards,
-sm