Re: Last Call: <draft-jabley-dnsext-eui48-eui64-rrtypes-03.txt> (Resource Records for EUI-48 and EUI-64 Addresses in the DNS) to Proposed Standard

On 2013-05-21, at 10:18, Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Perhaps Informational or Experimental would be a better label for this document, then.

Informational was my original plan; I was persuaded by Some People that the standards track was more appropriate. As I mentioned, my objective is simply to publish the specification.

If the community is more comfortable with the publication objective being met with informational rather than standards track, I'm fine with that.

Joe