Re: Do we have an estimated date for completing the IESG selection process for this year?

Hi,

I contacted Jari about this the other day and he has advised me to get started on the 2013 nomcom volunteer recruiting now, even though we have a period of overlap with the 2012 nomcom.  This happened at least once before; we have an overriding concern not to cause the 2013 schedule to slip.

I'll be sending out a first volunteer-rousing message in the next day or so.

Allison