Re: Do we have an estimated date for completing the IESG selection process for this year?

    SM> There is an open position which has not been filled.  Is NomCom
    SM> 2012 still continuing its work?

    SM> The IETF usually has a NomCom Chair.  Who is the current NomCom
    SM> Chair [2]?

The nomcom chair continues to do the work.
The nomcom is in fact meeting in 28 minutes to discuss some issues
resulting from an action that was taken.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works