RE: [dhcwg] RE : Gen-art review: draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-05

Robert,

Ted suggested a wording which is better than the one I proposed. I made the following changes my local copy:

(1)

OLD:
   When retransmission is required, the relay may decide to correct the
   content of RECONFIGURE-REQUEST message it issues (e.g., update the
   Client Identifier list).

NEW:
   The relay MAY remove clients from the client identifier list in
   subsequent retransmissions, but MUST NOT add clients to the client
   identifier list.

(2)

OLD:
   Furthermore, means to recover state in failure events must be
   supported, but are not discussed in this document.

NEW:
   Furthermore, means to recover state in failure events (e.g.,
   [RFC5460]) must be supported, but are not discussed in this document.

Is this better?

Cheers,
Med