Re: [OPSEC] Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-implications-on-ipv4-nets-03.txt> (Security Implications of IPv6 on IPv4 Networks) to Informational RFC

Hi, Brian,

>> For simplicity sake (and because I'm not sure how one would tone that
>> one down), my suggestion would be to apply you proposed text, modulo
>> that sentence.
>>
>> Would that be okay with you? -- If not, please do let me know, so that
>> we can try to find a way forward that keeps everyone happy.
>
> Well, it's not for me to call the consenus, but with that sentence
> removed I would personally enter the "no objection" state.

Good.

BTW, it's unclear to me whether I should keep in in the acks or not...
so please do let me know how you'd like me to proceed in this respect.

P.S.: For any other future reviews: I usually do my best to address
others' comments. In the event that you submit feedback, and it looks
like I have not tried to address it, please resend/ping me (most likely
I tried but failed, the feedback slipped by, or whatever... )

Thanks!

Best regards,
--
Fernando Gont