RE: question about draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat

Joe,

In my address book I also have ise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and n.brownlee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx both cc'ed here.

Looking at http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat/ the I-D state is "Response to Review Needed" as you noted. I don't have an key to the ISE states, but this one would seem to be plain English. The History tab doesn't show more than the I-D revisions and state changes so I can't tell when the review came in or whether there was a subsequent review.

The ISE is, of course, out of the remit of the IESG, but you might try asking the IAB if they have a lever.

Adrian