RE: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-07

Dear Peter,

I changed the text as follows:

OLD:

   If the requested external port is not available, the PCP server will
   send a CANNOT_PROVIDE_EXTERNAL error response.  If a short lifetime
   error is returned, the IGD-PCP IWF MAY re-send the same request to
   the PCP Server after 30 seconds.  If a PCP error response is
   received, the IGD-PCP IWF relays a negative message to the UPnP
   Control Point with ConflictInMappingEntry as the error code.

NEW:

   If the requested external port is not available, the PCP server will
   send a CANNOT_PROVIDE_EXTERNAL error response:

   1.  If a short lifetime error is returned, the IGD-PCP IWF MAY resend
       the same request to the PCP Server after 30 seconds without
       relaying the error to the UPnP Control Point.  The IGD-PCP IWF
       MAY repeat this process until a positive answer is received or
       some maximum retry limit is reached.  When the maximum retry
       limit is reached, the IGD-PCP IWF relays a negative message to
       the UPnP Control Point with ConflictInMappingEntry as the error
       code.

   2.  If a long lifetime error is returned, the IGD-PCP IWF relays a
       negative message to the UPnP Control Point with
       ConflictInMappingEntry as the error code.

Better?

Cheers,
Med