Re: draft-sheffer-running-code-03 published

> Yes, we could do what you suggest, but as you found, it requires a kind of
> meta-note to the RFC Editor that starts to get messy and confusing.

I don't know: I don't think the meta-note is a problem.  Perhaps you
might pass it by Sandy and see if she thinks it's reasonable and
understandable.

> If you feel strongly that something needs to be included in the boilerplate we
> can look again. but since it is only suggested rather than mandated boilerplate,
> maybe it is enough to ask for a note to be added rather than including the text
> of the note in the boilerplate?

Sure, it's enough... though I really do think that if you're
recommending boilerplate, you should recommend complete boilerplate.

But, no, this isn't a "DISCUSS" level thing.  :-)

Barry