Re: [pkix] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-15.txt> (X.509 Internet Public Key Infrastructure Online Certificate Status Protocol - OCSP) to Proposed Standard

It is risky to assume that existing clients would work appropriately if
you send them a new never seen before error code.

I'm not willing to assume that unless a big pile of current implementers
assures me that this is the case.

/Stefan