Re: It's a personal statement (Re: On the tradition of I-D "Acknowledgements" sections)

Hi Lloyd,

On 03/25/2013 10:03 PM, l.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> (i'm just commenting on this thread so that when it results in an I-D recommending how to write acks, I get acked...)

Thanks! Yours is the first useful thing anyone's said in this
thread that I recall. (Most previous mails made me groan with
embarrassment that we wrap ourselves around axles like this so
easily, but yours gave me a chuckle, and is hence far more
useful:-)

S.